Simona Sacri Travel Writer born October 3, 2012 with the idea to telling the world, in all its aspects, through the eyes and experiences of a independent traveler.
Nearly 100 countries crossed, with a particular focus on the United States of America, visited in more than 60 trips, through unusual itineraries, personally designed and developed, and big cities.
A travel site, a mix of photos, stories and videos, a landmark for those who wish to have travel tips and information about the places to visit, the organization, the facilities, the transportations, the culture and traditions, practical advice.
A small reality, based on real experience of a single, expert traveler, that growing day by day, thanks to the interest of its readers.
Let’s talk about the numbers
Simona Sacri Travel Writer is mainly the result of a great passion.
The fact that over time has gained some visibility does not change its basic features that are the quality of the contents, the accuracy of the statements and respect for the readers.
Blog monthly stats
- Visitors 75.000
- Newsletter 3.500 subscribers
- Pagina Facebook – Simona Sacri Travel Writer
- Instagram – sacrisimo
- Linkedin – Simona Sacrifizi
- Twitter – @sacrisimo
- Youtube – Simona Sacri Travel Writer
In all are made more shares daily photo and post, always related to the blog, and community groups dedicated to the journey.
The feedback and participation are often more than satisfactory.
Simona Sacri Travel Writer, as written above, is based on the experiences of a passionate, professional and expert traveler.
For this its collaborations are aimed to create itineraries tailored to customer needs and to give visibility to facilities, activities, places and tourist organizations.
Several tourist offices, including Discover New England, Visit Massachusetts, Greater Merrimack Valley, Visit Denver, Seattle, AIANTA Indian Alaska native Association, St. Louis, New Orleans, Travel South USA, Alaska Travel, NYCGO, Travel Oregon, Visit California, Visit Florida, New Mexico True, The official tourism organization of the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Springfield Convention & Visitors Boureau (Illinois) and the Conventions & Visitor Boureau Hannibal (Missouri), and also in the rest of the World, including GOTokyo, Germany.Travel, Bodensee.eu and the Tourism Association of Sarajevo Canton, etc..
And also, among the most important:
- A World Tour (October / November 2014) in collaboration with Naar Tour Operator.The first big project, a journey of a month through Japan, Hawaii and the US East Coast (New York included) that has attracted considerable interest both in social (whose interaction has been high and constant) and on the blog.
- Lufthansa and ANA (All Nippon Airways) – #PremiumEconomy- and Air Dolomiti (#airdolomiti25).
- And still Lufthansa and Visit Denver #LHtoDenver (promotion of new flight Munich/Denver and discover Denver)
- Protagonist of the project designed by Delta Airlines and Explore Minnesota to inaugurate the new way flight Rome / Minneapolis, #DeltaLovesMinneapolis.
- Expedia, Booking, Go with Oh apartments, Allianz Global Assistance, Venere.com, Hundredrooms, etc.
- Expert on USA destinations for Fam Trip Naar TO 2019.
- Creator and curator of personalized itineraries for Lasciati Viaggiare TO and L’Ora Feliz Viaggi.
- Creator and curator with Tour Operator Antesignum Tours of the first day tour dedicated to “Nativi Americani che liberarono l’Italia”
More and more readers choose travel routes and tourist services according to the suggestions offered by the blogs, by the social networks activities and radio interview (weekly and monthly).
Awards, publications and mentions
- Winner of the 2015 MEDIA AWARD for the “Exemplary contributions and distinguished service towards the promotion of Italian Tourism to the United States of America“, during Showcase USA Italy 2016, Turin
- Site selected as Best Travel Blog for the United States in Italy
- Honorary Member – from September 2016 – of the Visit USA Italy Association
- Winner of the 2019 BROADCAST MEDIA AWARD for the “Promotion of the United States of America destination through radio programs, narrating trips and impression“, during Showcase USA Italy 2019, Bergamo
- Author of the ebook New York City Ghost Tour.
- Co-author – author in the chapters dedicated to the United States – of the ultimate Italian Guide for free women travelers Guida delle libere viaggiatrici.
- Contributor in Digital Strategy per il Turismo, a new “manual-guide” dedicated to the operators in the tourism sector, with a very useful in-depth analysis of all those tools and strategies necessary to move around the web.
- Winner of the 2020 BROADCAST MEDIA AWARD for the “Promotion of the United States of America destination through radio programs, narrating trips and impression“, during Showcase USA Italy 2021, on line.
- Winner of the 2020 Art and Culture MEDIA AWARD for “The narration of Art and Culture of the United States of America destinations in the blog and radio programs”, during Showcase USA Italy 2021, on line.
Phone: +39 3384618837
P. IVA: 04426370401